Cover People and Worldwide Teaching are a leading specialist global recruitment agency for Teachers, a specialist recruiter in our chosen market.
Our Stockport business has a firmly established and extremely successful team covering a wide geographical area including Greater Manchester/Lancashire (Cover People) and overseas placements at our International Schools (Worldwide Teaching).
The success of the team in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first and we are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity. We are looking to expand our team and have vacancies available for an experienced Candidate Consultant to join our happy office.
You will be joining a hard-working and determined team who all work together to achieve results across the office, the benefits are;
* A real “family feel” atmosphere
* Highly supportive team
* New ideas are always welcome and open to discussion
* Based in borders of Stockport, so low amount of traffic and free parking
* Free breakfasts on ‘Fun Day Friday’
* Short-term hours in school holidays
* Celebratory office lunches and meals
* Room for development as the branch grows
* Working for a small company led by a local business leader with over a decade of experience
* Covid-19 friendly office
* Competitive salary
* Excellent commission structure
* Annual bonus
* Weekly sales days and incentives
Throughout Covid-19, we have been made aware that many people have been made to feel underappreciated and have possibly been made redundant. Throughout this period we are proud to say that our business has grown and that all our staff feel valued and as if they were supported according to their situation. We truly care about our staff and always have their happiness and success in the forefront of our minds.
Due to the recent successes of the branch, we are seeking to expand and are seeking an experienced Candidate Consultant who is looking to continue to develop their career within a rapidly growing organization.
As an experienced Candidate Consultant you will be working alongside our Recruitment Consultants, completing registrations in line with the needs of their clients, whilst ensuring the highest level of compliance in staff placed out to work. You will be required to:
* Vet candidates in line with the APSCO quality mark and company policy with 100% accuracy.
* Conduct thorough face-to-face interviews with candidates to understand their requirements.
* Data input and database maintenance.
* Consult and engage with Consultants to understand their schools needs.
* Networking in industry, sector i.e. sector groups/LinkedIn
* Candidate engagement – identify and attract potential candidates
* Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
* Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for ambitious resources with experience of working within a compliance role, ideally within Education. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate examples of previous accomplishments.
You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about your career and its progression.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviors;
* Work well as a team and alone
* Honesty and Integrity
* Sense of humor
To make enquiries or have a confidential chat, please get in touch with Amy, either by phone or email for a confidential chat
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Job Title: Computer Science Teacher Salary/ Rate: £100 – £150 per day Location: Rochdale Sector / Industry: Secondary Education MILK...Apply For This Job
Vision For Education are seeking a welcoming, friendly and child-centred SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a special needs school...Apply For This Job
SEND TA 1-2-1 Year 5 Required – Wigan Full- Time: Sept 2021- Dec 2021 School Details: Milk Education are working...Apply For This Job
Next Level Learning are looking to appoint LAC tutors on a flexible ongoing basis, to work across homes and schools...Apply For This Job
1st Staff are looking to recruit Outreach Tutors to work in the Trafford area. Whether you’re a Qualified Teacher, Unqualified...Apply For This Job