Carpenter (Fire doors)
Nortgh England & surrounding areas
£32K – £38K Depending upon experience
Attega Group are seeking a Carpenter to join a fantastic well established national business who over the last 40 years have grown quickly and are very much market leaders within fire & security and heating and ventilation.
My client currently have an exciting opportunities for full time Site Carpenters to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will earn £32,000 – £38,000 Dependent on experience. This is an exciting role for someone who is passionate about producing great results. The appointed candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package alongside a Company Van and Phone.
A proven track record in installing fire doors is essential. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established reputable company and progress within your career with multiple training and progression opportunities available.
The role and the person:
* Installation of new BM Trada Q Mark Fire Doors and frames
* To be familiar with and understand the current Fire regulations to ensure the doors are fully compliant.
* To be able to identify labels, CE marks and Plugs to show that a door is certified.
* Fire Door Maintenance / Remedial Works
* Fire Stopping/Compartmentalisation.
* Familiar with the BM Trada Q Mark Scheme
* Install/maintaining fire doors.
* Proven track record in installing fire doors and/or fire door maintenance.
* Self-motivated, reliable, punctual and take pride in the quality of your work.
* Willingness to travel/work away when required.
* Able to act in a professional manner.
* Good communication Skills
* Minimum Level 2 Qualification in Joinery or relevant experience.
* Full UK Driving license
* Company Vehicle
* Mobile phone
* Uniform & PPE provided
* Annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* Company Pension
* Ongoing training and support
* Progression opportunities within the group
Keywords: Carpenter, Fire Doors, BM Trada Q Mark Fire Doors and frames
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
HGV Staffing Ltd are a recruitment agency who place candidates into temporary and permanent employment position. Job description HGV Staffing...Apply For This Job
Operating Autocad (2010) software to produce 2D drawings of Mechanical services drawings and detailed component drawings for in house fabrication....Apply For This Job
Senior Commercial Manager, Main Contractor North West, Manchester based Building and Major Projects £50-150m An ambitious organisation is looking to...Apply For This Job
Dual Fuel Engineer Are you a Dual Fuel Engineer? Is customer service & safety important to you? Would you be...Apply For This Job
Site Quantity Surveyor Regional Building Contractor North West Our client is a very well established regional building contractor who is...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a FLT Telehandler with Suspended Loads on a project in Salford Required; CPCS / NPORS card...Apply For This Job