Want to be part of a very friendly team?
Want to work in a professional, friendly and organised office team where the customers are really valued?
Then this role may be for you.
Offering a great benefits package, the role of Customer Service Advisor requires:
– proven customer service experience including managing queries and responding quickly to calls and emails
– being a really warm, friendly first point of contact for the site at Stockport, able to build rapport and engage with clients very well
– great attention to detail, being caring in the customer response to provide the best resolution to queries and enquiries
– very good IT skills including Excel
– superb team player approach and ability to work very well with others
The role is permanent working within a very friendly and supportive team who work well together to support their professional clients.
In this role you will be a really valued part of the team.
Parking is provided on site.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and long term career opportunities in a successful organisation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Westwood Recruitment are looking for 6 x Customer Service Advisors to start work for our client in Cheadle. Must have...Apply For This Job
Our client who is based in Manchester is seeking a Care Coordinator to join their existing team. They are a...Apply For This Job
Candidate Care Consultant (Customer Service) Division: Liquid Personnel (part of Acacium Group) Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: £22,000 basic salary...Apply For This Job
Customer Service Advisor Middleton/Manchester (M24), Greater Manchester Salary: £9.06 per hour Hours: 5 days out of 7 per week, (Apply...Apply For This Job
FUNERAL OPERATIONS MANAGER TRAFFORD £30,000 A rapidly expanding organisation within the funeral sector is looking for a Funeral Operations Manager...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you have a talent for building relationships with people? If so, you've...Apply For This Job