Your experience as a healthcare professional is in desperate need in your community!
Whether you're ready for a change right now or in the near future, we are looking for qualified Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Nurses with clinical knowledge and experience for an exciting new role that allows you to continue to nurture your empathy for people as a key worker.
You will draw on your experience as a clinical expert to support the assessment and examination of individuals with disabilities and illnesses to understand how they are affected in their day to day tasks. Your analysis during each consultation will be captured in a report.
This role typically involves face to face assessments in the centre or in claimants' homes however, these are now conducted via telephone consultations (whilst we have COVID restrictions) for safety. This position is permanent with both full and part time positions and various start dates available. We will provide all the training you will need to transition into this new role as a Disability Assessor through a (Fully paid) 25-week induction programme with ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
* Salary £35,000 Alongside this there is a bi-annual HP incentive package providing the opportunity to achieve an additional 10% bonus
* Remote working with travel to assessment centres for team meetings training and as required: 37.5 hours/w (no weekends, nights or Bank Holiday's). Post COVID: Assessments will be face to face consultations at assessment centres primarily and within the community as required.
* Full training provided: in-house development is well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional clinical registration.
* Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse
* HCPC / NMC registered
* 25 days' annual leave
* Option to buy 10 and sell up to five days annual leave
* Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
* Life insurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
* Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development
* Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the next step for you, do not hesitate Apply Now! Alternatively send an email , a member of the team will be in touch within 24 hours
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
THE COMPANY: Vey well-established, this manufacturer operate at the “premium” end of their specialist market and continue to succeed and...Apply For This Job
Salford, negotiable pay rate, temporary We go the extra mile to ensure you get the hours you want WITHOUT the...Apply For This Job
Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Starting: ASAP Length: 3 month contract Homeworking If you are available within the next 4 weeks, Sugarman...Apply For This Job
Medacs Healthcare, leading nursing agency with over 30 years' experience, are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work in Manchester....Apply For This Job
£9.01 per hour ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Care Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll help residents enjoy each day...Apply For This Job
Nurse Assessor – Work from home Donard Recruitment are recruiting Nurses, Paramedic’s, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to become Disability Assessors....Apply For This Job