Electrician required for the North East area!
* £33,000 base salary with average earnings around £40K
* Plus bonus structure + overtime (time and a half on Saturdays, double time on Sundays)
* Large company, winning more and more contracts so seeking extra engineers to join their team!
* Company vehicle (for personal use too!)
* Full-time, permanent role – annual leave, pension
Electrician – More about the role:
* Carrying out remedial works to a good standard and to current regulations in commercial / industrial environments.
* To provide certification for all works.
* To carry out some testing work.
* Supplied for the Electrician role: test equipment, van (including fuel card and personal use included), phone and laptop, uniform, PPE.
* Weekend and night work required when needed.
Electrician – More about the you:
* You will have previous experience in a similar role (testing experience a bonus!).
* You will have a testing qualification (ideally 2391 or 2394/5).
* You will be a fully qualified Electrician (NVQ 3 / JIB Gold).
NB: A requirement of this role is that suitable applicants must pass an Enhanced Disclosure Check
Joiner Bakers Construction Services are looking for Joiners of all levels (Apprentice to Supervisor) in and around the Manchester area...Apply For This Job
Duties: o Efficiently scheduling and dispatching service and maintenance engineers to customers o Monitoring engineers actively proactively and proficiently o...Apply For This Job
Minstrell Recruitment are currently recruiting for CSCS carded felt roofers in the Manchester (M15) area on behalf of our client,...Apply For This Job
Are you seeking long term temporary work in the Manchester area with weekly pay? Randstad is currently looking for Steward/Cleaner...Apply For This Job
general labourer needed with scaffolding labouring experience, will be working on a scaffold yard assisting the scaffolder with normal day...Apply For This Job