£15.50 – £16.00 per hour
My client is currently looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to carry out servicing of gas appliances including boilers, fires and cookers in a timely and safe manor. To carry out general breakdowns and have the ability to achieve 1st time fix. Be part of an on-call Rota to cover OOH breakdowns as required
Impact for Gas Engineer:
* Understand the aims and objectives of ENGIE and your service area, together with your role in service delivery.
* Ensure that the services provided are to the highest quality/standard with due recognition of client and customer requirements and ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with ENGIE's customer care values and Equal Opportunities Policies.
* Participate in a team working approach to the allocation of duties, supporting and working effectively with colleagues to provide good working relationships within the service.
Complexity for Gas Engineer:
* Planning and prioritising work within recognised safe systems & in accordance with all aspects of health and safety legislation at all times.
* Undertake any training as identified through the performance review process continually seeking improvement & developing best practice.
* Adhere to and apply legislation and ENGIE procedures as appropriate.
Competencies for Gas Engineer:
* Likes to work as part of a team
* Enjoys and is able to work calmly under pressure
* Ability to anticipate potential issues and plan accordingly
* Ability to prioritise and multi task
* Demonstrates own initiative
* Flexible in approach
* Ability to prioritise own responsibilities
* Works efficiently and accurately
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration
Fibre Field Supervisor. Manchester. £30,000-£35,000. Main purpose of role: The Network Deliver Supervisor/ Managers key function will be to lead...Apply For This Job
Mechanical Assembly Operative Full Time, Permanent LRL are currently recruiting for a skilled Mechanical Assembly Operative to join a specialist...Apply For This Job
Commissioning Engineer £36,000 – £38,000 Basic + Overtime (£50,000 – £60,000) + Specialist Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle +...Apply For This Job
My client, an established main contractor, is seeking both a Mechanical and an Electrical Senior Project Manager to join them...Apply For This Job
Maintenance Electrician * Well established manufacturing company * Great team culture * Opportunities for career progression Reporting to the Maintenance...Apply For This Job