Role: Key Account Executive
Based: Field Based, North
Salary: Good Basic Salary, plus Commission and excellent Company Benefits
Ricoh is a global technology business and through organic and acquisitive growth (i.e. MTI) has built a sizeable multi-vendor IT services business in the UK, counting Microsoft, Cisco and Dell EMC as key vendors and we continue to push our ambitions of becoming a truly digital services company.
Positioned as No. 26 in the 2020 UK's top 100 resellers by revenue, positioned by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services and having been added to the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program as gold status member we are on an exciting journey and we are looking for new talent to grow with us.
We are now looking to recruit a new team member to support our Indirect Sales team, field based North covering Scotland / Northern Ireland, Newcastle down to Birmingham. You will be responsible for the increase of the sale of Ricoh Products within assigned key accounts to ensure maximum growth through brand switching, run rate and incremental sales. You will promote Ricoh’s value proposition to improve brand awareness.
If you are currently a desk-based account executive, looking to get into a field-based role or if you are already working in the field, we want to hear from you.
What you will be doing…
* Proactively promote current and new Ricoh Family Group products, third-party software and competitive equipment to ensure that Partners are engaged and our market differentiation is understood
* Ensure all pricing and product information is easy to access for Partner sales teams, making sure Ricoh is easy to do business with & facilitating competitive brand switching and incremental product purchases
* Maximising the levels of engagement within the partners to gain greater awareness of what motivation incentives will have greatest impact on Sales activity within the Partners
* Supporting in educating the partners on current and new Ricoh Family Group products, third-party software and competitive equipment
* Maintaining and ensuring knowledge of Ricoh Family Group hardware, software and service products is up to date
* Reviewing market trends and Partners’ activity and communicate any findings to the Regional Sales Director & Partners Sales Manager
You will ideally have…
* Proven track record of continuously working under pressure in a fast-paced sales/account management role
* IT Literate – Understanding of:
* Office 365
* Google Workplace
* Smart Technology
* Good understanding of Managed Print Services & Software Solutions
* Excellent presentation & communication skills
* Proven track record of relationship building
We offer a competitive salary package with industry leading benefits making Ricoh an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change?
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check, and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team
This award-winning business that supplies household goods, stationery, toiletries and confectionary to the retail sector, but nationally and internationally is...Apply For This Job
Trainee Recruitment Consultants Due to expansion a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants are wanted for excellent career opportunities in the...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking an Area Sales Manager who is ideally located in the Manchester area to cover the following...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity working directly for a high profile insurance company? Do you have recent customer...Apply For This Job
Recruitment Consultant Opportunities in; Manchester (hybrid working model) Flexible work pattern offered between the hours of 8am and 6pm Competitive...Apply For This Job
Internal Channel Account Manager Cyber Security £58K Manchester (based on site 3 days per week) My client is an exciting...Apply For This Job