We have received not 1, not 2 but 4 opportunities from a Manufacturing organisation based in the greater Manchester area. We are looking to appoint X4 Maintenance Electricians & will look at electrical or mechanically biased maintenance engineers.
Ideally, we are looking for the multi-skilled engineers to hold a 60/40 split.
This Maintenance Electrician role is commutable from the following locations: Rochdale / bury / Oldham and Bolton.
The Maintenance Electricians will be working a brand-new shift: 12-hour shift 6am till 6pm and 6pm till 6am – working a 4on-3off-3on-1off-3on-3off-4on-7off system.
Benefits the maintenance electrician will receive:
* Salary guideline: £38,000
* Generous holiday
Main duties and requirements:
* We are looking for Maintenance Electrician – preferably holding a 60/40 Split
* Previous and proven experience within a Similar position – maintenance electrician / multi-Skilled.
* Fault finding abilities with allen bradley & siemens plc’s – experience – inputs and outputs / modifications.
* Fault finding abilities on Hydraulics & Pneumatics.
* Additional: conveyor systems / ac & dc motors and drives / inverters / gearboxes.
* The diagnosis, location, and rectification of all mechanical and electrical faults on site, including, pneumatic, hydraulic and steam systems.
* Ensure all papermaking machinery and ancillary equipment is maintained in a satisfactory working order.
* Reporting of work done
* Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner.
* To plan out work and display initiative and common sense.
* Adhere to current Safe Systems of work, lock off and permit to work procedures.
* Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices.
* Maintain high standards of housekeeping in his or her working area and throughout the mill.
* GCSE or equivalent
* NVQ 3 in electrical engineering
* NVQ in mechanical engineering#
* HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Junior BMS Engineer Northwest £25K – £35K + package/Car A building service specialist working in the industrial, commercial & residential...Apply For This Job
Installation Engineer (mobility equipment / pressure care systems) North West England Territory £28,000 + Call Out Rota £4,200 (OTE £30,200)...Apply For This Job
Senior Software Engineer / Software Architect C x10 – WFH Remote, Stockport. Senior Software Engineer, Systems Software Engineer, Software Architect,...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting Mechanical Assembly Operatives to join a busy manufacturing business at their brand new facility in Heywood...Apply For This Job
Applications Engineer – North England – PLCs / Control Systems (Home Based) Due to company growth we are supporting our...Apply For This Job
Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services) Remote Working (Occasional Travel to London or Manchester) £35,000 – £45,000 + Bonuses + Phone...Apply For This Job