Management Accountant // North Manchester // £30,000 – £35,000
An opportunity has arisen to join a specialist business operating within the service sector.
Reporting into the Finance Manager with the additional support from a Senior Management Accountant, this role is ideally suited to a candidate who is at the final stages or recently qualified CIMA/ACCA and looking to gain more experience.
Main duties consist of;
– Balance sheet reconciliations
– Budget production for multiple cost centres
– Complex variance analysis
– Conduct monthly meeting with budget holders to discuss variances and assist with the planning for upcoming period
– Ensuring payments are cleared promptly
– Ownership of fixed asset register
This Management Accountant position will offer future progression for a newly qualified Accountant.
– Highly 'dynamic' working environment
– Remote working/flexible hours
– Excellent pension
– Career progression
– 25 day holiday + bank hols, increasing yearly up to 30 days plus bank holidays
– Study support if required
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well known, established services company based within...Apply For This Job
Kenton Black Finance are delighted to represent this professional, friendly practice business who are now seeking to appoint a capable...Apply For This Job
Fintelligent are supporting a dynamic organisation and an established lender to secure the services of an Underwriter to join the...Apply For This Job
Due to continued growth of Arrow Global we have a fantastic opportunity as Product Owner – Operations Technology to join...Apply For This Job
Kalcrest Site Services are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within a well established team who specialise in...Apply For This Job