We’re hiring for an Mechanical Fitter to join a well-established bespoke equipment manufacturer based in Hyde, Tameside. You will be working as part of a nonregimental, supportive company that offers you flexibility to plan your workload to get the best results.
This manufacturer design, build and export some of the highest quality bespoke manufacturing goods within the industry and they are looking to add a skilled mechanical assembler to their team of engineers.
What’s on offer?
* £22,800 per annum (£11.85 per hour)
* Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm / 1:00 pm finish Friday
* PPE & some consumable/specialist tools provided
* A clean & safe environment to work in
* Tea, coffee, sugar and milk provided
* Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as an Mechanical Fitter?
* Assembling steel sections in the assembly bay and testing in accordance with drawings, standard operating/test procedures, and technical work instructions
* Working on rental fleet conveyors (modifications, refurbishments or check over)
* Working on existing customers conveyors (modifications, refurbishments or check over)
* Fabricating of component parts & of guards and contributing towards continuous improvements initiatives using daily management as the communication vehicle
What will you need?
* 4+ years’ experience in a mechanical engineering environment
* The ability to measure, “mark out” and assemble steel sections
* The ability to work with a range of hand tools (drills, grinders etc.)
* The ability to work with a range of machine tools (guillotine, folder, drills, saws, lathes etc.)
* The ability to use lifting aids, training will be given; until training has been completed assistance would be given by someone who has completed the training
If you’re interested in joining an established engineering team at a stable and growing manufacturer, apply today for consideration or speaking with Gail at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Immediate Vacancies available Position is based on Heywood Distribution Park Mon-Thur 8.30-5pm Fri 8.30 – 2pm overtime is available Must...Apply For This Job
Role Overview The role of Installation Engineer sits within Enterprise Services. The employee will be involved in the installation of...Apply For This Job
Have immediate opportunities for people from Forklift background – HGV/PSV, Agricultural, Forces, Automotive – to be trained and be part...Apply For This Job
A well established precision engineering manufacturer in Oldham are looking to recruit a CADCAM Programmer to join their dynamic team....Apply For This Job
Experienced Remediation Engineer- Manchester Salary- Competitive A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for an Experienced Remediation Engineer to join one...Apply For This Job
Here is why you will love this job. Our client is one of the UKs largest Healthcare Specialists; a renowned...Apply For This Job