This organisation, an award-winning global supplier of everyday healthcare essentials, is experiencing a rapid period of growth. They manufacture quality products which are proven to help better the lives of patients and healthcare professionals by reducing the risk of healthcare related infections. As innovators for safe and hygienic care, they continue to innovate in the areas of personal hygiene, environmental cleaning, skin integrity and surgical solutions, pushing the standard of care forward, helping people lead longer more dignified lives. To support this development, they are now looking to secure a Product Manager to support category launches internationally.
To support the business in delivering product excellence and in developing new customer focused product initiatives across the portfolio to drive market share, sales, and margin growth. This has global responsibility, with most launches happening overseas.
What You Will Be Doing:
* Support in establishing the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, and promotion of products.
* Train and support commercial teams and customers on new products and features
* Content creation, sales tools development and messaging to share product benefits and customer success with the world
* Lead product launches and campaigns to bring products to market
* Develop and execute go-to-market strategies while working closely with commercial and engineering teams
* Work alongside procurement and operations to identify cost savings and product improvements
What You Will Have:
* A passion for traditional marketing with an altruistic mindset
* Either educated or experienced in a relevant discipline
* This role would suit a Junior PM looking to fly solo for the first time
* A hunger to develop and grow in a fast-moving market
* Strong communication and project management skills
* If you can speak a second language, that would be brilliant
The successful individual will be joining a British manufacturer with a global reach and a significant market share. They focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Richard York, or call the Mercury Hampton office directly on (phone number removed). We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days
Work as RMN Registered Nurse within a specialist dementia nursing home in Wigan, Lancashire. The Home provides nursing care for...Apply For This Job
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work on an Inpatient Older People's team in Oldham,...Apply For This Job
Fancy a change from patient facing roles whilst, also enjoying the benefits of work/life flexibility?.. Quick Overview – Telephone based...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse | RGN Salary: £18.00 per hour Location: Heaton Norris, Stockport Contracted Hours: 36 Nights – 36 Days Working...Apply For This Job
Are you a chemist, looking for a new challenge? Do you have ICP-MS experience and want to nurture your skills?...Apply For This Job