Job Title: Service Projects & Contracts Manager
Location: Manchester HQ – With Nationwide Site visits
Salary: Competitive + Package
Rullion are acting exclusively on behalf of our Client who are Thermal Utility experts with a goal to improve energy efficiency and safety for their customers, in order to help them achieve carbon reduction pledges. Rullion is looking to speak with experienced Service Projects & Contracts Managers to join the Client's UK Team, serving their UK customer base.
As Service Projects & Contracts Manager your mission will be to implement turnkey solutions for customers and to manage trap management activities. As such, you will be required to work alongside the Thermal Engineers Team.
As a result, you will be involved in offering services and solutions to a wide range of Industrial Customers within the realms of Steam & Hot Water Systems, such as:
– Studying & implementing energy and CO2 savings solutions
– Making thermal distribution networks and systems more reliable
– Helping customers meet their climate pledge
The Service Projects & Contracts Manager will focus on multi-site, turnkey projects and will be required to travel the England, Wales and Southern Scotland territories carrying out activities such as:
– Prepare quotations and costings for turnkey projects proposals
– Responsible for project management to allow on site implementation
– job preparation, drawings, bill of material
– purchasing (material and subcontracting)
– manage suppliers material delivery and sub-contractors works
– Follow on site works and costs
– Commissioning and works acceptance
– "as built" file preparation
– Organize and manage Technician's activities (planning, reporting)
– Trap management: costing, quotation, follow-up on site jobs
– Possible involvement in Engineering studies to support with project pricing, budget estimation
The Right Candidate:
Rullion are wanting to speak with individuals who have a passion for working in Industrial sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Energy or Power, and understand the responsibility to customers of helping them reach their climate pledges and improving safety and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will:
– Be able to attend the client's offices in East Manchester.
– Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar experience.
– Have an experience in the industrial sector of project management and/or site works follow-up.
– Have knowledge of utility networks (steam, hot water, etc.) and/or industrial valves/piping is a plus.
If this role is of interest please hit apply now, or alternatively you can send your CV or call Jordan Steele on (phone number removed) for more information.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Job Type: Companion Animal Veterinary Surgeon Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 pa DOE Hours: 4-day week, 1:3 Saturday mornings only and...Apply For This Job
A framework trust close to Ashton-Under-Lyne are looking for a Healthcare Assistant to help cover vacancies that are outstanding with...Apply For This Job
Athona's Health division is currently recruiting for a Band 3 Occupational Therapy Assistant. To provide assessments and interventions, for delegated...Apply For This Job
Nexgen Locum is looking for experienced Domiciliary Carers in south Manchester. The role involves caring for the elderly within the...Apply For This Job
Job Title- Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) – Dementia Care Home Location: Outskirts of Stockport Salary:...Apply For This Job