Receptionist / Front of house
£24,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH
Your new company
* An established and developing Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
* Working Monday – Friday, 7 hour days, based in Bolton.
* Meeting and greeting, answering incoming calls, managing car-parking, managing meeting rooms and the diary for these, issuing out guest passes and anything external stakeholders may require upon arrival.
* Customer and client facing environment – will be the first POC for any visitors.
What you'll need to succeed
* The ideal candidate will have experience working within a receptionist, front of house or facility’s assistant role.
* Experience and understanding of building services / FM is ideal but not essential.
What you'll get in return
* Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples
Document Production Specialist Manchester City Centre / Remote Up to £30,000 £4,500 Evening shift allowance Monday – Friday 11pm –...Apply For This Job
Change Management Support Manchester City Centre Permanent Role + FTC available £23,000 – £25,000 per annum + excellent benefits Hybrid...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for several vacancies for Administrators/Receptionist for Local Government in Bolton Various role available both full time...Apply For This Job
Investigations Advisor Long term temp Manchester £12.58 Exciting opportunity with a city centre based Regulatory Body, very interesting role, with...Apply For This Job
L3 Operator This position is based out of our Manchester based location and remotely supports on site security teams. This...Apply For This Job