Senior Site Manager
£55,000 – £60,000 + Package
Our client is a Contractor based in the North West, who due to successfully work winning, has a requirement for a Senior Site Manager based in the Manchester area.
The successful Senior Site Manager will work on various construction, refurbishment and fit out projects across Manchester. Projects will range in value from £5m – £20m and can be residential, commercial and education including some complicated restructures.
* To consistently behave and interact in a way that supports the achievement of the company’s overall vision of creating a special place to work and in line with the values of the business; friendly and supportive, open, fair and challenging
* Responsible for the day to day running of the project; including the management of all on site activities and labour to enable safe, timely delivery of a quality product.
* To actively promote safety with direct employees, agency staff and sub-contractors and to take necessary action where serious or repeated disregard for safety is shown
* To set a personal example at all times, particularly in the wearing of protective clothing
* To develop, train, and coach the onsite management team
* Responsible for the planning and establishment of activities related to site set up; including management of labour resources and materials
* Responsible for all aspects of onsite Health & Safety to ensure compliance with legislation and Company procedures
* Managing the onsite labour team including direct employees, agency labour and subcontractors
* Ensuring the onsite labour team have the requisite skill, qualifications and experience to carry out their activities by regularly monitoring performance and quality of work
* Managing performance, team conflict and communication issues where necessary
* Managing effective progress meetings with site team and attending meetings where necessary
* Ensuring the appropriate management systems, work processes and procedures are complied with
to ensure successful outcome of the contract
* Continually seeking opportunities to enhance relationships and service provision to clients, both internal and external
* Liaising directly with design teams and client representatives
* Applying a leadership style which is in line with the overall culture and values of the business
* Preparation and production of progress reports for client/team meetings
* Managing time and delegating effectively
* Undertaking learning and development activities to enable improvement in personal performance effectiveness
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Finishing Foreman Firestopping and Snagging Works on Multi Storey Apartment Blocks Manchester £220 + per day (8hr days) Immediate Start...Apply For This Job
I’m looking for a Land Surveyor/ Setting Out Engineer who lives in the North West of England ideally. My client...Apply For This Job
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – Higher Education Projects Manchester Consultancy Are you an Assistant Project Manager looking for a new challenge...Apply For This Job
Business Development Manager £40,000 – £45,000 + Package Manchester – North West Our client is one of the most successful...Apply For This Job
CSCS Skilled Painter required for a project in the Radcliffe (M26) area of Manchester. General Emulsion & Gloss (no paper...Apply For This Job