We’re hiring for a Warehouse Manager to join a market leading manufacturing and installation business based in Hazel Grove, Stockport. Working within goods in/out, you will ensure products are dispatched in an efficient & timely manner to meet customer service targets and oversee general housekeeping of the Warehouse.
Ideally you will have operated at Warehouse Supervisor / Warehouse Manager level and you’ll be able to demonstrate a hands-on approach where you can assist at Warehouse Operative level when needed.
What’s on offer?
* £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
* Monday – Thursday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm / Friday 3:00 pm finish
* Company parking
* Full-time permanent position
* Brand new kitchen facilities & free on-site parking
* Hot lunches provided on Wednesdays + cake & coffee mornings
What will you be doing as a Warehouse Manager?
* Receiving all goods into the factory/yard
* Checking incoming materials against delivery notes and any damage/discrepancies notified
* Reporting daily of any missing items from deliveries to Production Manager
* Double checking all outgoing deliveries for content/accuracy
* Reporting daily of item/qty discrepancies on outgoing deliveries via computer-based system to Production Manager
* Ensuring areas are kept clear and accessible and scrap/debris does not build up
* Managing yard capacity raising alarm bells when capacity levels are being reached
* Signing off all QA PO’s within the factory
* Ensuring that FLT daily checks are carried out daily and recorded
* Ensuring pedestrian walkways/FLT routes in your area are kept clear
What will you need?
* 5+ years experience in a warehouse environment – ideally with some supervision / management experience
* Computer literacy and a reasonable degree of proficiency
* A valid FLT Counterbalance & Side Loader License
* Must be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
* Must be flexible to changing work requirements
* Organisational and time management skills are important
* Attention to detail and accuracy are required
If you’re interested in being the new addition to a friendly and supportive warehouse team then we’d love to hear from you. Apply today for consideration or speak with Symon at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Join the Samworth Brothers Family! Working for Soreen, part of the Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business, we...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Warehouse and Logistics Manager Location: Lancashire Job Type: Full-Time Working Hours: Monday – Thursday (08:00 – 16:30), Friday...Apply For This Job
Parcel Sorter BURY (Pilsworth area) 5pm-2.30am OR 8.30pm-6am Very physical job, involves some heavy lifting Monday-Friday Pay rate is :...Apply For This Job
Team Leader (2 x roles available) Leigh 1 x role – C£29-32k (includes a shift premium) 6.00 – 18.00 (3...Apply For This Job
Textiles Production Assistant and Production Operative Seneca Bridge are working in partnership with Clothes2order, an award winning online supplier of...Apply For This Job