Warehouse Supervisor / Manager
Full time / Permanent
This role will work closely with Planning, Purchasing and Customer Services across a portfolio of commodities with focus on logistics, inventory and customer delivery.
Experience within a distribution environment is essential, as well as a proactive approach to problem solving, leading and motivating a team from the front as well as forming strong working relationships with external providers
* You will be remunerated competitively depending on your experience and skills.
* 24 working days paid holiday in each holiday year, plus 8 public holidays
* Company Pension contribution
* Global Bonus Scheme (VCP)
* Bupa Healthcare plan
* Share purchase options
Key focus Areas
* Responsible for a team, setting objectives and provide training and development
* Responsible for the inventory accuracy of all products on site
* The primary contact for the relationship between Brooks and external service providers
* To achieve agreed metrics on shipping, inventory accuracy and logistics
* Key contact for both internal and external audit maintaining statistical and financial records for all receipts and shipments
* Key contact for H&S
* Warehouse lead on all aspects of Quality, to take corrective action and drive quality improvements
* Responsible for processing of goods in and goods out
* Ability to analyze cost effectiveness and make sound commercial / business decisions
* Identify and manage supply chain risks, communicate with internal and external stakeholders to mitigate risk
* Problem solving demand issues
* Drive initiatives and continuous process improvement to help the team to become more efficient and effective
* Generates internal management reports for senior teams
* Participates in Kaizen events and continuous improvements sessions
Desired Skills and Experience
* Minimum 5 years of distribution experience with an FMCG organization
* Management experience
* Experience with Lean / Continuous Improvement teams and activities
* Expert understanding of Oracle (or similar) MRP based planning system.
* Understanding of warehouse layouts
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities for multiple projects.
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality to people outside the organization.
* Requires sense of urgency, and the ability to provide detailed information when needed
* Microsoft office proficient
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
NEW RATE INCREASE We are recruiting for Class 1 trunking drivers for leading delivery company in Wigan As an experienced...Apply For This Job
We’re recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to earn up to £20.00 per hour. Career progression, flexible shifts and overtime opportunities available....Apply For This Job
DH Recruitment The first Driver Hire office opened in West Yorkshire in 1983, initially supplying temporary drivers to local transport...Apply For This Job
HGV Staffing Ltd are a recruitment agency who place candidates into temporary and permanent employment position. Job description HGV Staffing...Apply For This Job
LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver Heywood Immediate Start for right candidate Weekly pay Typical shift: 10-12 hour/day Regular, on-going...Apply For This Job
PAYE DRIVERS ONLY! First Logistics are looking for reliable and committed Class 1 HGV Drivers for a contract we have...Apply For This Job